170-290-0268  <<  170-290-0269 >>   170-290-0271

Payment discrepanciesConsumer underpayments.

If a copayment amount determined by DSHS for a consumer results in an underpayment, the consumer may request reimbursement within three years of the date of child care service, if the consumer:
(1) Meets all WCCC eligibility requirements during the time the consumer is claiming an underpayment; and
(2) Verifies all copayments made by the consumer to the provider during the time for which the consumer is claiming an underpayment.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.215.060, 43.215.070, and chapter 43.215 RCW. WSR 16-09-059, § 170-290-0269, filed 4/15/16, effective 5/16/16. Statutory Authority: RCW 43.215.060, 43.215.070, 2006 c 265, and chapter 43.215 RCW. WSR 09-22-043, § 170-290-0269, filed 10/28/09, effective 12/1/09.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group