Definitions of terms.
(1) "Person" means:
(a) Any individual, partnership, corporation or association which is the owner of a business;
(b) Any owner, part owner, tenant, or sharecropper who operates a farm;
(c) An individual who is the head of a family;
(d) An individual not a member of a family.
(2) "Family" means two or more persons living together in the same dwelling unit who are related to each other by blood, marriage, adoption or legal guardianship.
(3) "Displaced person" means any person who moves from real property as a result of the acquisition or reasonable expectation of acquisition of such real property, or as the result of the acquisition of other real property on which such person conducts a business or farm operation.
(4) "Business" means any lawful activity conducted primarily
(a) For the purpose of resale, manufacture, processing or marketing of products, commodities, or other personal property;
(b) For the sale of services to the public; or
(c) By a nonprofit organization.
(5) "Farm operation" means any activity conducted solely or primarily for the production of one or more agricultural products or commodities for sale and home use, and customarily producing such products or commodities in sufficient quantity to be capable of contributing materially to the operator's support.
(6) "Condemnation" means the acquisition of property by the college by eminent domain or by consent under threat thereof, pursuant to chapters 8.04
[Order 1970-2, § 132F-20-030, filed 3/27/70.]