Unless the context clearly requires otherwise, the definitions in this section apply throughout this chapter.
(1) "Department" means the department of ecology.
(2) "Implementing rules" for a WRIA plan are the rules needed to give force and effect to the parts of the plan that create rights or obligations for any party including a state agency or that establish water management policy.
(3) "Minimum instream flow" means a minimum flow under chapter 90.03
RCW or a base flow under chapter 90.54
(4) "WRIA" means a water resource inventory area established in chapter 173-500 WAC as it existed on January 1, 1997.
(5) "Water supply utility" means a water, combined water-sewer, irrigation, reclamation, or public utility district that provides water to persons or other water users within the district or a division or unit responsible for administering a publicly governed water supply system on behalf of a county.
(6) "WRIA plan" or "plan" means the product of the planning unit including any rules adopted in conjunction with the product of the planning unit.
[1997 c 442 § 103.]