Reports — Contents — Identity confidential.
The reports made under *RCW 74.34.030 shall contain the following information if known:
(1) Identification of the vulnerable adult;
(2) The nature and extent of the suspected abuse, neglect, exploitation, or abandonment;
(3) Evidence of previous abuse, neglect, exploitation, or abandonment;
(4) The name and address of the person making the report; and
(5) Any other helpful information.
Unless there is a judicial proceeding or the person consents, the identity of the person making the report is confidential.
[1986 c 187 § 2; 1984 c 97 § 10.]
| *Reviser's note: RCW 74.34.030 was repealed by 1999 c 176 § 35.|