Prehospital provider liability.
(1) No act or omission of any prehospital provider done or omitted in good faith while rendering emergency medical services in accordance with the approved regional plan shall impose any liability upon that provider.
(2) This section does not apply to the commission or omission of an act which is not within the field of the medical expertise of the provider.
(3) This section does not relieve a provider of any duty otherwise imposed by law.
(4) This section does not apply to any act or omission which constitutes gross negligence or willful or wanton misconduct.
(5) This section applies in addition to provisions already established in RCW 18.71.210.
[1990 c 269 § 26.]