The definitions in this section apply throughout this chapter unless the context clearly requires otherwise.
(1) "Commercial real estate" has the same meaning as in RCW 60.42.005
(2) "Improved residential real property" means:
(a) Real property consisting of, or improved by, one to four residential dwelling units;
(b) A residential condominium as defined in *RCW 64.34.020
(9), unless the sale is subject to the public offering statement requirement in the Washington condominium act, chapter 64.34
(c) A residential timeshare, as defined in RCW 64.36.010
(11), unless subject to written disclosure under the Washington timeshare act, chapter 64.36
(d) A mobile or manufactured home, as defined in RCW 43.22.335
, that is personal property.
(3) "Residential real property" means both improved and unimproved residential real property.
(4) "Seller disclosure statement" means the form to be completed by the seller of residential real property as prescribed by this chapter.
(5) "Unimproved residential real property" means property zoned for residential use that is not improved by one or more residential dwelling units, a residential condominium, a residential timeshare, or a mobile or manufactured home. It does not include commercial real estate or property defined as "timberland" under RCW 84.34.020
was alphabetized pursuant to RCW 1.08.015
(2)(k), changing subsection (9) to subsection (10), effective January 1, 2012.
Application—2009 c 505:
"This act applies prospectively and not retroactively. It applies only to sales of property that arise on or after July 26, 2009." [ 2009 c 505 § 5.
Findings—Intent—2007 c 107:
See note following RCW 64.06.015
Purpose—Finding—Effective dates—2002 c 268:
See notes following RCW 43.22.434