Housing finance program — Program elements.
The housing finance program developed under RCW 43.180.220 shall:
(1) Be limited to borrowers with incomes that do not exceed one hundred fifteen percent of the state or county median family income, whichever is higher, adjusted for family size;
(2) Be limited to first-time home buyers as defined in RCW 43.185A.010;
(3) Be targeted so that priority is given to low-income households as defined in RCW 43.185A.010;
(4) To the extent funds are made available, provide either downpayment or closing costs assistance to households eligible for assistance under chapter 43.185A RCW and this chapter; and
(5) Provide notification to active participants of the state retirement systems managed by the department of retirement systems under chapter 41.50 RCW.
[1994 c 235 § 2.]
| Severability -- 1994 c 235: See note following RCW 43.180.220.|