[Art. 18] Jurisdiction of general courts-martial.
Subject to RCW 38.38.176, general courts-martial have jurisdiction to try persons subject to this code for any offense made punishable by this code and may, under such limitations as the governor may prescribe, adjudge any of the following punishments:
(1) A fine of not more than three hundred dollars;
(2) Forfeiture of pay and allowances;
(3) A reprimand;
(4) Dismissal or dishonorable discharge;
(5) Reduction of a noncommissioned officer to the ranks; or
(6) Any combination of these punishments.
[2009 c 378 § 10; 1963 c 220 § 18.]