Constitutional amendments and state measures — Notice contents.
The newspaper and broadcast notice required by Article XXIII, section 1, of the state Constitution and RCW 29A.52.330 may set forth all or some of the following information:
(1) A legal identification of the state measure to be voted upon.
(2) The official ballot title of such state measure.
(3) A brief statement explaining the constitutional provision or state law as it presently exists.
(4) A brief statement explaining the effect of the state measure should it be approved.
(5) The total number of votes cast for and against the measure in both the state senate and house of representatives.
No individual candidate or incumbent public official may be referred to or identified in these notices or advertisements.
[2003 c 111 § 1312. Prior: 1997 c 405 § 2; 1967 c 96 § 2; 1965 c 9 § 29.27.074; prior: 1961 c 176 § 2. Formerly RCW 29.27.074.]