Priority for residence halls and single student apartments.
Priority for use of residence hall space and single student apartments is given to enrolled students at the University of Washington, Seattle.
Priority for use of any remaining housing space is specific to each residence hall or apartment building. Up-to-date information pertaining to residence hall and single student apartment use priority is available on the University of Washington, Seattle housing and food services' web site.
Subject to space availability, the following may be granted residence privileges in the order of their applications after the needs of enrolled students have been fulfilled:
(1) Participants in university-sponsored short courses, conferences, and state tests and examinations.
(2) Visiting scholars sponsored by academic departments.
(3) Students attending nearby community colleges.
(4) On a transient basis, visiting students from other institutions, visiting faculty members and guests of student residents.
(5) Other groups when approved by the committee on the use of university facilities.
(6) Other groups or individuals approved by housing and food services, on a space available basis.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.15.031
and 28B.20.130. WSR 13-03-085, § 478-156-013, filed 1/15/13, effective 2/15/13. Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.20.130
. WSR 97-24-048, § 478-156-013, filed 11/26/97, effective 12/27/97; Order 72-6, § 478-156-013, filed 11/6/72.]