General—Amendments to applications, additional studies, procedure.
(1) Applications to the council for site certification shall be complete and shall reflect the best available current information and intentions of the applicant.
(2) Amendments to a pending application must be presented to the council at least thirty days prior to the commencement of the adjudicative hearing, except as noted in subsection (3) of this section.
(3) Within thirty days after the conclusion of the hearings, the applicant shall submit to the council, application amendments which include all commitments and stipulations made by the applicant during the adjudicative hearings.
(4) After the start of adjudicative hearings, additional environmental studies or other reports shall be admitted only for good cause shown after petitions to the council or upon request of the council, or submitted as a portion of prefiled testimony for a witness at least thirty days prior to appearance.
[WSR 04-23-003, recodified as § 463-60-116, filed 11/4/04, effective 11/11/04. Statutory Authority: RCW 80.50.040
(1) and (12). WSR 04-21-013, § 463-42-116, filed 10/11/04, effective 11/11/04.]