Personally identifiable means information that contains:
(1) The name of the student, the student's parent, or other family member;
(2) The address of the student;
(3) A personal identifier, such as the student's Social Security number or student number; or
(4) A list of personal characteristics or other information that would make it possible to identify the student with reasonable certainty.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28A.155.090
(7) and 42 U.S.C. 1400 et. seq. WSR 07-14-078, § 392-172A-01140, filed 6/29/07, effective 7/30/07.]