To print a page in the WAC, use your browser’s normal print functions (Ctrl-P on a PC, Command-P on a Mac, or File > Print on either). The resulting printed page will show just the content and not the banner at the top, the left-side navigation, or the footer links. To see how the page will look before you print it, use your browser’s Print Preview.
State institutional education program—Eligible programs.
Programs supported as state institutional education programs include those provided in:
(1) State operated group homes—i.e., facilities maintained by the division of juvenile rehabilitation of the department of social and health services to house adjudicated youth twenty-four hours a day;
(2) Juvenile detention centers—i.e., facilities meeting the definition of a "detention facility" in RCW 13.40.020
(3) Institutions for juvenile delinquents—i.e., facilities maintained by the division of juvenile rehabilitation of the department of social and health services for the diagnosis, confinement and rehabilitation of juveniles committed by the courts.
(4) Residential habilitation centers—i.e., facilities maintained by the division of developmental disabilities of the department of social and health services for care and treatment of persons with exceptional needs by reason of mental and/or physical deficiency.
Programs providing educational services to youth in a residential rehabilitation center may include services provided at facilities controlled and operated by the school district providing those services.
(5) Adult jails and correctional facilities housing juveniles—i.e., facilities maintained by the state department of corrections for juvenile inmates under eighteen years of age.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28A.150.290
. WSR 10-20-055 and 10-20-127, § 392-122-205, filed 9/27/10 and 10/5/10, effective 10/28/10 and 11/5/10; WSR 07-23-023, § 392-122-205, filed 11/9/07, effective 12/10/07; WSR 05-15-127, § 392-122-205, filed 7/18/05, effective 8/18/05; WSR 01-24-002, § 392-122-205, filed 11/21/01, effective 12/22/01. Statutory Authority: 1998 c 244 § 9(2) and RCW 28A.150.290
. WSR 98-21-065 (Order 98-09), § 392-122-205, filed 10/20/98, effective 11/20/98. Statutory Authority: RCW 28A.150.290
. WSR 95-08-025, § 392-122-205, filed 3/29/95, effective 4/29/95; WSR 92-03-045 (Order 92-03), § 392-122-205, filed 1/10/92, effective 2/10/92. Statutory Authority: RCW 28A.41.170
. WSR 84-20-078 (Order 84-36), § 392-122-205, filed 10/2/84.]