388-891-0910  <<  388-891-0920 >>   388-891-0930

If I don't live in Washington, can I receive VR services?

The state in which you live has the primary responsibility to provide VR services to you. If you are not a resident of Washington state, you may receive VR services if you maintain a home, are registered to vote, or are otherwise present in the state.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.29.020, 74.08.090, August 1998 amendments to the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 34 C.F.R. Parts 361 and 363, chapters 74.29, 43.19 RCW, RCW 43.43.832, 4.24.550, 71.09.340, 9A.44.130, and chapter 26.44 RCW. WSR 03-02-014, ยง 388-891-0920, filed 12/20/02, effective 2/3/03.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group