388-891-0865  <<  388-891-0875 >>   388-891-0880

What is required for me to change from supported employment services to extended services?

Prior to helping you change from supported employment services to extended services, a DVR counselor must ensure the following:
(1) You have made substantial progress toward meeting the number of work hours per week you want to work as documented on your individualized plan for employment;
(2) You are stabilized in the job; and
(3) Extended services are readily available and can be provided to you without an interruption in services.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.29.020, 74.08.090, August 1998 amendments to the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 34 C.F.R. Parts 361 and 363, chapters 74.29, 43.19 RCW, RCW 43.43.832, 4.24.550, 71.09.340, 9A.44.130, and chapter 26.44 RCW. WSR 03-02-014, ยง 388-891-0875, filed 12/20/02, effective 2/3/03.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group