To help you select the VR services you need to achieve an employment outcome and the service provider(s) to use, DVR will help you get the following information, to the extent the information is available and/or appropriate:
(1) Cost, accessibility, and duration of services;
(2) Consumer satisfaction with those services;
(3) Qualifications of potential service providers;
(4) Type(s) of services offered by each service provider;
(5) Type of setting in which the services are provided, including whether the setting is integrated or nonintegrated; and
(6) Outcomes achieved by others served by the service provider.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.29.020, 74.08.090, August 1998 amendments to the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 34 C.F.R. Parts 361 and 363, chapters 74.29, 43.19 RCW, RCW 43.43.832, 4.24.550, 71.09.340, 9A.44.130, and chapter 26.44 RCW. 03-02-014, § 388-891-0440, filed 12/20/02, effective 2/3/03.]