388-891-0150  <<  388-891-0200 >>   388-891-0205

Can a guardian or another representative act on my behalf with DVR?

(1) You may select someone to act as your representative, as appropriate, during the VR program.
(2) If you have a legal guardian or a court-appointed representative, he or she must act as your representative.
(a) A legal guardian or court-appointed representative must provide DVR with documentation of guardianship.
(b) Your legal guardian or court-appointed representative must sign the application and other documents that require your signature.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.29.020, 74.08.090, August 1998 amendments to the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 34 C.F.R. Parts 361 and 363, chapters 74.29, 43.19 RCW, RCW 43.43.832, 4.24.550, 71.09.340, 9A.44.130, and chapter 26.44 RCW. WSR 03-02-014, ยง 388-891-0200, filed 12/20/02, effective 2/3/03.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group