388-891-0110  <<  388-891-0120 >>   388-891-0130

Can I ask DVR to change incorrect information in my case service record?

You may ask DVR to correct information in your case service record that you believe is incorrect. DVR corrects the information, unless DVR disagrees that the information is incorrect. If there is a disagreement about the accuracy of the information, you may provide a written document explaining the information you believe incorrect. DVR puts the document in your case service record.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.29.020, 74.08.090, August 1998 amendments to the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 34 C.F.R. Parts 361 and 363, chapters 74.29, 43.19 RCW, RCW 43.43.832, 4.24.550, 71.09.340, 9A.44.130, and chapter 26.44 RCW. WSR 03-02-014, ยง 388-891-0120, filed 12/20/02, effective 2/3/03.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group