The department will report a final finding of abandonment, abuse, neglect, exploitation and financial exploitation within ten workings days to the following:
(1) The individual against whom the final finding was made;
(2) The boarding home licensee or entity representative that was associated with the individual during the time of the incident;
(3) The employer or program that is currently associated with the individual against whom the final finding was made, if known;
(4) The appropriate licensing, certification or registration authority;
(5) Any federal or state registry or list of individuals found to have abandoned, abused, neglected, exploited, or financially exploited a vulnerable adult; and
(6) The findings may be disclosed to the public upon request subject to applicable public disclosure laws.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 18.20 RCW. 10-03-066, § 388-78A-3470, filed 1/15/10, effective 2/15/10. Statutory Authority: RCW 18.20.090 and chapters 18.20 and 74.34 RCW. 08-05-099, § 388-78A-3470, filed 2/15/08, effective 3/17/08.]