(1) The adult family home must comply with all applicable licensing laws and regulations at all times.
(2) When the department finds the adult family home out of compliance with any licensing law or regulation, the department will send the home an inspection report with an attestation of correction statement for each cited deficiency.
(3) The adult family home must complete an attestation of correction for any inspection report as the department requires.
(4) For the purposes of this section an "attestation of correction statement" means a statement, developed by the department and signed and dated by the home, that the home:
(a) Has or will correct each cited deficiency; and
(b) Will maintain correction of each cited deficiency.
(5) The home must be able to show to the department, upon request, that, for each deficiency cited, the home has:
(a) A plan of correction and maintaining correction;
(b) Corrected or is correcting each deficiency; and
(c) Maintained or is maintaining compliance.
(6) On each attestation of correction statement, the home must:
(a) Give a date, approved by the department, showing when the cited deficiency has been or will be corrected; and
(b) By signature and date show that the home has or will correct, and maintain correction, of each deficiency.
(7) The home must return the inspection report, with completed attestation of correction statements, to the department within ten calendar days of receiving the report.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 70.128.040
. WSR 09-03-029, § 388-76-10930, filed 1/12/09, effective 2/12/09. Statutory Authority: RCW 70.128.040
and chapters 70.128
RCW. WSR 07-21-080, § 388-76-10930, filed 10/16/07, effective 1/1/08.]