The adult family home must have an on-site emergency supply of drinking water that:
(1) Will last for a minimum of seventy-two hours for each resident and each household member;
(2) Is at least three gallons for each resident and each household member;
(3) Is stored in well sealed food grade or glass containers;
(4) Is chlorinated or commercially bottled;
(5) Is replaced every six months unless the commercial water bottle is labeled for a longer expiration date; and
(6) Is stored in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 70.128.040. 10-03-064, § 388-76-10845, filed 1/15/10, effective 2/15/10; 09-03-029, § 388-76-10845, filed 1/12/09, effective 2/12/09. Statutory Authority: RCW 70.128.040 and chapters 70.128 and 74.34 RCW. 07-21-080, § 388-76-10845, filed 10/16/07, effective 1/1/08.]