The adult family home must ensure that each resident has a preliminary service plan that includes:
(1) The resident's specific problems and needs identified in the assessment;
(2) The needs for which the resident chooses not to accept or refuses care or services;
(3) What the home will do to ensure the resident's health and safety related to the refusal of any care or service;
(4) Resident defined goals and preferences; and
(5) How the home will meet the resident's needs.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 70.128.040 and chapters 70.128 and 74.34 RCW. 07-21-080, § 388-76-10340, filed 10/16/07, effective 1/1/08.]