Who are the advisory committee members and how are they chosen?
The advisory committee must include the following members:
(1) Four persons representing the perspective of victims of domestic violence. They will be chosen with input from the Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence (WSCADV);
(2) Four persons representing the perspective of state-certified domestic violence perpetrator treatment programs. They will be chosen with input from the Washington Association of Domestic Violence Intervention Professionals (WADVIP);
(3) Four persons representing the perspective of adult misdemeanant probation and Washington state courts of limited jurisdiction. They will be chosen with input from the Misdemeanant Corrections Association and the Washington State District and Municipal Court Judges Association;
(4) One person representing the department of corrections; and
(5) One person representing the office of the administrator for the courts.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 26.50.150
. WSR 01-08-046, § 388-60-0575, filed 3/30/01, effective 4/30/01.]