What must the application packet for renewal of the certification of a domestic violence perpetrator program include?
The packet must include the following:
(1) A completed application form signed by the program director;
(2) Payment of the application fee;
(3) A listing of all direct treatment staff;
(4) A statement of qualifications for any staff added since the last certification period;
(5) Current results of criminal history background checks conducted by the Washington state patrol, and a statement regarding any involvement in civil proceedings involving domestic violence for each employee providing direct treatment services;
(6) An update of continuing professional education hours for each direct treatment staff;
(7) Evidence that the program maintains cooperative relationships with agencies providing services related to domestic violence.
(a) This evidence must include, at a minimum:
(i) Three items of evidence that they have established and continue to maintain cooperative relationships with local domestic violence victim programs and other local agencies involved with domestic violence intervention.
(ii) Documentation that they have established a referral process between their program and the local domestic violence victim services programs.
(iii) Proof that they participate in a local domestic violence task force, intervention committee or workgroup if one exists in their community.
(b) The program may also submit evidence of the following:
(i) Participation in public awareness activities sponsored by the local domestic violence victim services agency.
(ii) Service agreements between the local domestic violence victim services agency(ies) and the treatment program.
(iii) Letters of support for the program from other agencies or parties involved in domestic violence intervention.
(8) Evidence that the program maintains cooperative relationships with agencies involved in domestic violence intervention; and
(9) All documentation needed to prove that the program continues to meet the standards for certification.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 26.50.150
. WSR 01-08-046, § 388-60-0525, filed 3/30/01, effective 4/30/01.]