What rights do participants in a treatment program have?
(1) A treatment program must provide each participant with the highest quality of service.
(2) Treatment program staff must establish a climate where all relationships with colleagues and participants are respectful.
(3) Each participant enrolled in a program must have the assurance that the program staff will conduct themselves professionally, as specified in RCW 18.130.180
(4) Staff, board members, and volunteers working for a treatment program must not engage in or tolerate sexual harassment or exploitation of an employee, a program participant, or a victim of any program participant.
(5) Each participant must have a written contract signed by the participant and the treatment program staff which specifies the participant's rights and responsibilities while enrolled in the program.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 26.50.150
. WSR 01-08-046, § 388-60-0125, filed 3/30/01, effective 4/30/01.]