Last Update: 12/29/15

Chapter 388-400 WAC


WAC Sections

Who is eligible for temporary assistance for needy families?
Who is eligible for state family assistance?
Who is eligible for refugee cash assistance?
Am I eligible for benefits through the Washington Basic Food program?
Am I eligible for the heat and eat program?
If I am not eligible for federal benefits through Washington Basic Food program because of my alien status, can I receive benefits through the state-funded food assistance program?
Who is eligible for the pregnant women assistance (PWA) program?
Who is eligible for aged, blind or disabled (ABD) cash assistance?
Housing and essential needs (HEN).
Who is eligible for referral to the housing and essential needs (HEN) program?