What steps must a provider or vendor take when requesting an administrative hearing in regards to an overpayment?

A provider or vendor must follow the procedure indicated on the department's Vendor Overpayment Notice, DSHS 18-398A(X), dated 07/1998.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.13.031. WSR 01-08-047, ยง 388-25-0280, filed 3/30/01, effective 4/30/01.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group