The foster care rate assessment system includes the following essential features:
(1) Foster care maintenance payments are based on foster parent time and the nature of activities needed to meet the needs of the child.
(2) A standardized assessment tool is used for all children.
(3) The assessment tool is completed jointly by foster parent and social worker or a rate assessment specialist.
(4) Assessments are updated periodically, in accordance with WAC 388-25-0032
(5) The assessment process is automated.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090
. WSR 09-16-045, § 388-25-0016, filed 7/28/09, effective 8/28/09.]