(1) If you have a home or facility that provides licensed care, you, your staff, interns, volunteers, and any individual who may at any time be the sole caregiver, must have basic standard first aid and age-appropriate cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) training.
(2) The approved first aid and CPR training must be in accordance with a nationally recognized standard.
(3) For licensed facilities and homes, a person with first aid and CPR training must be on the premises when children are present.
(4) The CPR training is not required for licensees with a statement from their physician that the training is not advised for medical reasons. However, another person with current CPR training must be on the premises when children are present.
(5) You must keep records in your home or facility showing who has completed current first-aid and CPR training.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.15.030 and chapter 74.15 RCW. 04-08-073, § 388-148-0040, filed 4/5/04, effective 5/6/04. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.15.030. 01-18-037, § 388-148-0040, filed 8/28/01, effective 9/28/01.]