The service provider must be in compliance with:
(1) All the requirements of this chapter. Except that, the licensing requirements for adult family homes and boarding homes supersede this chapter if the requirements under respective chapters 388-76
WAC conflict with this chapter;
(2) The laws governing this chapter, including chapter 71A.12
(3) The requirements of chapter 74.34
(4) The department's residential services contract. Except that, the requirements of this chapter supersede any conflicting requirements with the contract, or appendices to the contract; and
(5) Other relevant federal, state and local laws, requirements, and ordinances.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 71A.12 RCW. 08-02-022, § 388-101-3020, filed 12/21/07, effective 2/1/08.]