At a minimum, a statement of necessity for excess vacation leave must include all of the following:
(1) The date on which the statement of necessity was authorized;
(2) Justification of denial of the employee's leave request;
(3) Date upon which the employee will be able to resume leave usage;
(4) The employee's total leave balance on his/her anniversary date;
(5) The employee's accrual rate; and
(6) The employee's leave balance at the time of the request.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 41.06 RCW. 05-08-137, § 357-31-220, filed 4/6/05, effective 7/1/05.]