To print a page in the WAC, use your browser’s normal print functions (Ctrl-P on a PC, Command-P on a Mac, or File > Print on either). The resulting printed page will show just the content and not the banner at the top, the left-side navigation, or the footer links. To see how the page will look before you print it, use your browser’s Print Preview.
Serve employees and guests permit under Title 66 RCW.
(1) The special permit provided by RCW 66.20.010
(4) to consume liquor on the premises of a business not licensed under Title 66
RCW shall only be issued to businesses at which the service and consumption of liquor is incidental to, and does not form a portion of, the service the business is engaged in producing or marketing. The permit shall not be used by the holder thereof for purposes of stimulating or increasing business from the general public.
(2) Each permit shall be issued for a period of twelve months from the first day of the month in which it is issued. The fee for each permit issued shall be five hundred dollars.
(3) The permit shall be issued for, and service and consumption of liquor will be limited to, specified hospitality rooms and/or dining rooms which shall be on the premises of the business applying for the permit. A separate permit is required for each business premises at which liquor is to be served or consumed. The general public shall not be permitted in the hospitality or dining room at any time during the service or consumption of liquor.
(4) The permit will authorize the service and consumption of liquor, without charge, by employees and invited guests of the business holding the permit. No sale of liquor will be authorized in any manner, whether by scrip, donation, contribution, or otherwise. No charge of any kind may be made by the permittee to invited guests for admission to the hospitality or dining room, or for any meals or other services provided to them in the hospitality or dining room.
(5) All liquor served or consumed under the permit shall be purchased from a Washington state licensed retailer at full retail price.
(6) The permit shall be issued in the name of the business applying for it, and that business shall not allow any other person, business, or organization to utilize the permit. The issuance of any permit by the board shall not be construed as granting a vested right in any of the privileges so conferred, and a misrepresentation of fact found to have been made by the applicant or permittee shall be deemed a lack of good faith and shall constitute good and sufficient cause for the disapproval of a permit application or for the revocation or suspension of any permit issued by the board.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 66.08.030
. WSR 12-17-006, § 314-38-010, filed 8/1/12, effective 9/1/12. Statutory Authority: RCW 66.08.030
. WSR 82-13-068 (Order 106, Resolution No. 115), § 314-38-010, filed 6/16/82.]