Funeral director and embalmer interns.
(1) Registration as a funeral director intern or embalmer intern shall not exceed a time period of five years from the date of initial registration. Following completion of the internship program:
• The registration for internship will not be renewed.
• The intern must qualify for licensure as a funeral director, embalmer or funeral director and embalmer.
(2) Interns must be eighteen years of age and registered under the sponsorship and supervision of a licensed funeral director, embalmer or funeral director and embalmer.
(3) Interns whose job duties require that they perform work at multiple funeral establishment locations may do so and receive training from their sponsor and other licensees as approved by the sponsor.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 18.39.175
and chapter 34.05
RCW. WSR 07-18-030, § 308-48-840, filed 8/28/07, effective 9/28/07.]