In determining under RCW 62A.9A-516
whether or not there is one or more grounds to refuse a UCC record, the filing office will refuse a record for any of the following reasons:
(1) The financing statement does not provide an address that meets the minimum requirements for an address as set forth in these filing office rules.
(2) The information on the financing statement form is not machine-printed. However, attachments to the form may be handwritten.
(3) The financing statement form contains illegible information. Labels and imprints from ink stamps are considered illegible.
(4) The record is a nonconsensual common law lien, as provided in RCW 60.70.030
(5) The record is outside the scope of UCC as provided in RCW 62A.9A-109
(6) The debtor does not meet the definition of a transmitting utility as provided in RCW 62A.9A-102
(7) The filer is not entitled to file under RCW 62A.9A-509
[Statutory Authority: RCW 62A.9A-526
. WSR 15-19-023, § 308-391-202, filed 9/4/15, effective 10/5/15. Statutory Authority: RCW 62A.9A-526
, chapters 60.68
, 60.13, and 9A.82
RCW. WSR 09-12-067, § 308-391-202, filed 5/29/09, effective 6/29/09.]