To print a page in the WAC, use your browser’s normal print functions (Ctrl-P on a PC, Command-P on a Mac, or File > Print on either). The resulting printed page will show just the content and not the banner at the top, the left-side navigation, or the footer links. To see how the page will look before you print it, use your browser’s Print Preview.
Methods to deliver UCC records—Time of filing.
UCC records may be tendered for filing at the filing office as follows:
(1) Personal delivery at the filing office's street address. Delivery is accepted Monday through Friday except state holidays. Hours are posted on the filing office's web site on the internet. The file time for a UCC record delivered by this method is when the UCC record is first examined by a filing officer for processing, even though the UCC record may not yet have been accepted for filing and subsequently may be rejected.
(2) Courier delivery at the filing office's street address. Delivery by courier is considered personal delivery under subsection (1) of this section and the same rules apply.
(3) Postal service delivery to the filing office's mailing address. The file time for a UCC record delivered by this method is when the UCC record is first examined by a filing officer for processing, even though the UCC record may not yet have been accepted for filing and subsequently may be rejected.
(4) Electronic mail and telefacsimile delivery are not accepted.
(5) Electronic filing. UCC records may be transmitted electronically using the XML format prescribed by the filing office. The time of filing of a UCC record delivered by this method is the time the filing office's information management system determines that all the required elements of the transmission have been received in the required format.
(6) Direct web page data entry. UCC records may be delivered by online data entry using the filing office's web site on the internet. The file time for a UCC record delivered by this method is the time the entry of all required elements of the UCC record in the proper format is acknowledged by the online entry system.
(7) Means of communication. Regardless of the method of delivery, information in UCC records communicated to the filing office must be machine readable and only in the form of characters included in the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) character set 0-255. Handwriting is not an acceptable means of completing any UCC form.
(8) Transmitting utility. The only means to indicate to the filing office that an initial financing statement is being filed against a debtor that is a transmitting utility, in order to affect the filing office's determination of lapse date, is to check the appropriate box on a UCC1 or by transmitting the information in the proper field in an electronic filing of the initial financing statement.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 62A.9A-526. WSR 15-19-023, § 308-391-101, filed 9/4/15, effective 10/5/15. Statutory Authority: RCW 62A.9A-526, chapters 60.68
, 60.13, and 9A.82
RCW. WSR 09-12-067, § 308-391-101, filed 5/29/09, effective 6/29/09.]