Each school shall have available to prospective and enrolled students a publication containing the following information:
(1) Date of publication;
(2) Name and address of school. The name of the administrator and telephone number(s) of the school's administrative offices;
(4) Description of all course prerequisites;
(5) The school's policy regarding:
(a) Admission procedure;
(b) Causes for dismissal and conditions for readmission;
(c) Attendance requirements, leave, absences, makeup work, and tardiness;
(d) Standards of progress required of the student, including a definition of the grading system of the school, the minimum grades considered satisfactory, and the conditions for reentrance for those students whose course of study is interrupted;
(e) Refund policy of registration or tuition fees, record retrieval fee, or any other charges, including procedures a student shall follow to cancel enrollment before or after instruction has begun.
(6) The statement that: "This school is approved under chapter 18.85
RCW; inquiries regarding this or any other real estate school may be made to the: Washington State Department of Licensing, Real Estate Program, P.O. Box 9015, Olympia, Washington 98507-9015";
(7) Dated supplements or errata sheets so as to maintain accuracy of the information in the publication, which shall clearly indicate that such information supersedes that which it contradicts and/or replaces elsewhere in the publication.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 18.85.040
. WSR 10-06-078, § 308-124H-907, filed 3/1/10, effective 7/1/10.]