To print a page in the WAC, use your browser’s normal print functions (Ctrl-P on a PC, Command-P on a Mac, or File > Print on either). The resulting printed page will show just the content and not the banner at the top, the left-side navigation, or the footer links. To see how the page will look before you print it, use your browser’s Print Preview.
Each school shall have available to prospective and enrolled students a publication containing the following information:
(1) Date of publication;
(2) Name and address of school. The name of the administrator and telephone number(s) of the school's administrative offices;
(4) Description of all course prerequisites;
(5) The school's policy regarding:
(a) Admission procedure;
(b) Causes for dismissal and conditions for readmission;
(c) Attendance requirements, leave, absences, makeup work, and tardiness;
(d) Standards of progress required of the student, including a definition of the grading system of the school, the minimum grades considered satisfactory, and the conditions for reentrance for those students whose course of study is interrupted;
(e) Refund policy of registration or tuition fees, record retrieval fee, or any other charges, including procedures a student shall follow to cancel enrollment before or after instruction has begun.
(6) The statement that: "This school is approved under chapter 18.85
RCW; inquiries regarding this or any other real estate school may be made to the: Washington State Department of Licensing, Real Estate Program, P.O. Box 9015, Olympia, Washington 98507-9015";
(7) Dated supplements or errata sheets so as to maintain accuracy of the information in the publication, which shall clearly indicate that such information supersedes that which it contradicts and/or replaces elsewhere in the publication.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 18.85.040
. WSR 10-06-078, § 308-124H-907, filed 3/1/10, effective 7/1/10.]