(1) An approved school may offer courses, except for the mandated courses, that are currently approved for another education provider or course developer provided a secondary provider course content approval application is submitted to the department;
(2) The applicant must also provide written authorization by the original education provider/developer permitting use of the course content by the applicant;
(3) A certificate of course approval will be provided to the secondary education provider;
(4) The applicant must use the course approval number issued by the department on all certificates of course completion;
(5) Course approval is valid only for the dates of the original education provider/course developer's approval; and
(6) Secondary provider course content approval applications may not be used for real state fundamentals, real estate brokerage management, real estate law, advanced real estate law, business management, real estate practices, advanced real estate practices, core course, or transition course.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 18.85.040 and 18.85.041. 10-06-078, § 308-124H-825, filed 3/1/10, effective 7/1/10.]