To print a page in the WAC, use your browser’s normal print functions (Ctrl-P on a PC, Command-P on a Mac, or File > Print on either). The resulting printed page will show just the content and not the banner at the top, the left-side navigation, or the footer links. To see how the page will look before you print it, use your browser’s Print Preview.
Inform workers, contractors and subcontractors about the hazardous waste site.
• Inform employees, contractors, and subcontractors or their representatives, about:
– The nature, level, and degree of exposure to hazardous substances they're likely to encounter.
– All site-related emergency response procedures.
– Any identified potential fire, explosion, health, safety, or other hazards.
• Conduct briefings for employees, contractors, and subcontractors, or their representatives as follows:
– A preentry briefing before any site activity is started.
– Additional briefings, as needed, to make sure that the site-specific HASP is followed.
– Make sure all employees working on the site are:
■ Informed of any risks identified.
■ Trained on how to protect themselves and other workers against the site hazards and risks.
• Update all information to reflect current site activities and hazards.