• Inform employees, contractors, and subcontractors or their representatives, about:
– The nature, level, and degree of exposure to hazardous substances they're likely to encounter.
– All site-related emergency response procedures.
– Any identified potential fire, explosion, health, safety, or other hazards.
• Conduct briefings for employees, contractors, and subcontractors, or their representatives as follows:
– A preentry briefing before any site activity is started.
– Additional briefings, as needed, to make sure that the site-specific HASP is followed.
– Make sure all employees working on the site are:
■ Informed of any risks identified.
■ Trained on how to protect themselves and other workers against the site hazards and risks.
• Update all information to reflect current site activities and hazards.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 49.17.010
, 49.17.040, 49.17.050, and 49.17.060. WSR 04-02-053, § 296-843-20005, filed 1/5/04, effective 5/1/04.]