(1) Portable and powered dockboards shall be strong enough to carry the load imposed.
(2) Portable dockboards shall be secured in position, either by being anchored or equipped with devices which will prevent slipping.
(3) Powered dockboards shall be designed and constructed in accordance with commercial standards CS202-56 (1956) Industrial Lifts and Hinged Loading Ramps
published by the United States Department of Commerce.
(4) Handholds or other effective means, shall be provided on portable dockboards to permit safe handling.
(5) Positive protection shall be provided to prevent railroad cars from being moved while dockboards or bridge plates are in position.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 49.17.040 and 49.17.050. 86-03-064 (Order 86-02), § 296-56-60039, filed 1/17/86; 85-01-022 (Order 84-24), § 296-56-60039, filed 12/11/84.]