Dockboards (bridge plates).
(1) You must use portable and powered dockboards strong enough to carry the load imposed.
(2) You must secure portable dockboards in position, either by being anchored or equipped with devices which will prevent slipping.
(3) You must design and construct powered dockboards in accordance with commercial standards CS202-56 (1956) Industrial Lifts and Hinged Loading Ramps published by the United States Department of Commerce.
(4) You must provide handholds or other effective means on portable dockboards to permit safe handling.
(5) You must provide positive protection to prevent railroad cars from being moved while dockboards or bridge plates are in position.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 49.17.010
. WSR 15-24-102, § 296-56-60039, filed 12/1/15, effective 1/5/16. Statutory Authority: RCW 49.17.040
. WSR 86-03-064 (Order 86-02), § 296-56-60039, filed 1/17/86; WSR 85-01-022 (Order 84-24), § 296-56-60039, filed 12/11/84.]