(1) Basic requirement. If you were required to keep OSHA 200 Logs in 2001, you must post a 2001 annual summary from the OSHA 200 Log of occupational injuries and illnesses for each establishment.
(a) What do I have to include in the summary?
(i) You must include a copy of the totals from the 2001 OSHA 200 Log and the following information from that form:
• The calendar year covered;
• Your company name;
• The name and address of the establishment; and
• The certification signature, title and date.
(ii) If no injuries or illnesses occurred at your establishment in 2001, you must enter zeros on the totals line and post the 2001 summary.
(b) When am I required to summarize and post the 2001 information?
• You must complete the summary by February 1, 2002; and
• You must post a copy of the summary in each establishment in a conspicuous place or places where notices to employees are customarily posted. You must ensure that the summary is not altered, defaced or covered by other material.
(c) How long must I post the 2001 summary?
You must post the 2001 summary from February 1, 2002 to March 1, 2002.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 49.17.010, [49.17].040, and[49.17].050 . 02-01-064, § 296-27-04101, filed 12/14/01, effective 1/1/02.]