To print a page in the WAC, use your browser’s normal print functions (Ctrl-P on a PC, Command-P on a Mac, or File > Print on either). The resulting printed page will show just the content and not the banner at the top, the left-side navigation, or the footer links. To see how the page will look before you print it, use your browser’s Print Preview.
Requirements the worker must meet for a SIMP.
An injured worker must make a good faith effort to participate and comply with the treatment plan prescribed for him or her by the SIMP provider. To successfully complete a SIMP, the worker must meet all the requirements in this section. The worker must:
(1) Be medically and physically stable enough to safely tolerate and participate in all physical activities and treatments that are part of his or her treatment plan;
(2) Be psychologically stable enough to understand and follow instructions and to put forth an effort to work toward the goals that are part of his or her treatment plan;
(3) Agree to be evaluated and comply with treatment prescribed for any important associated conditions that hinder progress or recovery (e.g., opioid dependence and other substance use disorders, smoking, significant mental health disorders, and other unmanaged chronic disease);
(4) Attend each day and each session that is part of his or her treatment plan. Sessions may be made up if, in the opinion of the provider, they do not interfere with the worker's progress toward treatment plan goals;
(5) Cooperate and comply with his or her treatment plan;
(6) Not pose a threat or risk to himself or herself, to staff, or to others;
(7) Review and sign a participation agreement with the provider;
(8) Participate with coordination efforts at the end of the treatment phase to help him or her transition back to his or her home, community, and workplace.