To print a page in the WAC, use your browser’s normal print functions (Ctrl-P on a PC, Command-P on a Mac, or File > Print on either). The resulting printed page will show just the content and not the banner at the top, the left-side navigation, or the footer links. To see how the page will look before you print it, use your browser’s Print Preview.
For what services will the department not pay?
The following services are considered overhead and the department will not pay for these services:
(1) Administrative and supervisory salaries and related personnel expenses;
(2) Office rent;
(4) Equipment purchase and rental;
(5) Telephone expenses including long distance phone call charges;
(8) Expendable supplies;
(9) Printing costs;
(10) Copier costs;
(11) Printing of fiche and department electronic files;
(12) Maintenance and repair;
(14) Automobile costs and maintenance;
(16) Dues and subscriptions;
(17) Vacation, sick leave, and other expenses of a similar nature;
(18) Internal staffing time;
(19) Filing of material in case files;
(20) Setting up files;
(21) Activities associated with reports other than composing or dictating complete draft of the report (e.g., editing, filing, distribution, revising, typing, and mailing);
(22) Generating and keeping internal recordkeeping forms;
(23) Time spent on any administrative and clerical activity, including typing, copying, mailing, distributing, filing, payroll, recordkeeping, delivering mail, picking up mail;
(24) Activities associated with counselor training, general discussion regarding office procedures, internal case file reviews by supervisors, meetings, and seminars;
(25) Unanswered phone calls; and
(26) Any other item or service not specifically identified and separately billable.