To print a page in the WAC, use your browser’s normal print functions (Ctrl-P on a PC, Command-P on a Mac, or File > Print on either). The resulting printed page will show just the content and not the banner at the top, the left-side navigation, or the footer links. To see how the page will look before you print it, use your browser’s Print Preview.

296-150V-0200  <<  296-150V-0205 >>   296-150V-0210

Can I obtain an exempt vendor/medical insignia?

For approval of an exempt vendor/medical insignia, you must complete a factory built structures alteration request with:
(1) Documentation that shows that the unit was used outside of the state for six months before being brought into Washington state (see RCW 43.22.380).
Types of documentation to include state or local health certificates.
(2) Payment of the factory built structures alteration permit and exempt insignia fee.
(3) Completion of a fire and life safety inspection.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 43.22 RCW and 2003 c 291. WSR 05-01-102, § 296-150V-0205, filed 12/14/04, effective 2/1/05.]