To print a page in the WAC, use your browser’s normal print functions (Ctrl-P on a PC, Command-P on a Mac, or File > Print on either). The resulting printed page will show just the content and not the banner at the top, the left-side navigation, or the footer links. To see how the page will look before you print it, use your browser’s Print Preview.
Terrazzo workers' helpers, tile and marble setters' helpers (finishers).
For the purpose of the Washington state public works law, chapter 39.12
RCW, the scope of work for terrazzo workers' helpers, tile and marble setters' helpers includes, but is not limited to:
• Handling, moving, hoisting, storing and distributing sand, mortar, cement, lime, terrazzo, tile, marble, stone, slate or any other materials that may be used by terrazzo workers, tile layers, marble setters and stone masons.
• Performing all rigging.
• Installing and dismantling of scaffolding or staging.
• Mixing mortar and grout.
• All preparation prior to installation, such as helping with the bedding and cutting, priming, and the installation of ties and wire lath.
• Grinding, cleaning, washing, rubbing and polishing of all tile and marble.
• Applying protective coverings, such as soap compounds, paper products, varnishes and lacquers and all types of tapes and polyethylene coverings.
• Cleanup of the job site.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 39.12
RCW, RCW 43.22.270
. WSR 00-15-077, § 296-127-01382, filed 7/19/00, effective 7/19/00.]