For the purpose of the Washington state public works law, chapter 39.12
RCW, this special method of repairing in-place, underground sewer and water pipes, includes the following work:
• Cleaning of interior pipe surface.
• Closed circuit television inspection.
• Electronic air testing of joints, cracks and breaks.
• Internal sealing of joints, cracks and breaks with chemical grout.
• All the above functions must be performed by remote control.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 39.12
RCW, RCW 43.22.270
and 43.22.051. WSR 00-15-077, § 296-127-01369, filed 7/19/00, effective 7/19/00.]