Remote controlled cleaning, inspection and sealing of underground sewer and water systems.
For the purpose of the Washington state public works law, chapter 39.12
RCW, this special method of repairing in-place, underground sewer and water pipes, includes the following work:
• Cleaning of interior pipe surface.
• Closed circuit television inspection.
• Electronic air testing of joints, cracks and breaks.
• Internal sealing of joints, cracks and breaks with chemical grout.
• All the above functions must be performed by remote control.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 39.12
RCW, RCW 43.22.270
. WSR 00-15-077, § 296-127-01369, filed 7/19/00, effective 7/19/00.]