To print a page in the WAC, use your browser’s normal print functions (Ctrl-P on a PC, Command-P on a Mac, or File > Print on either). The resulting printed page will show just the content and not the banner at the top, the left-side navigation, or the footer links. To see how the page will look before you print it, use your browser’s Print Preview.
For the intents and purposes of the Washington state public works law, chapter 39.12
RCW, the job description for painters is as follows:
(1) Preparation of surfaces.
(a) Washing, cleaning and smoothing of surfaces, using sandpaper, brushes or steel wool.
(b) Removal of old paint or other coatings from surfaces, using paint remover, scraper, wire brush or by sandblasting.
(c) Filling of nail holes, cracks and joints with putty, plaster or other fillers.
(2) Color matching and mixing.
(3) Application of paint, varnish, stain, enamel, lacquer, vinyl, wallpaper and other materials of whatever kind or quality applied to walls or ceilings with paste or adhesive using brushes, spray gun or paint rollers.
(4) Application of polyurethane elastomers, vinyl plastics, neoprene, resin, polyester and epoxy as waterproofing or protective coatings to any kind of surfaces (except roofs) when applied with brushes, spray guns or rollers.
(5) Application of sprayed on fire retardant foam.
(6) Texturing and decorating.
(7) Erecting of scaffolding or setting up of ladders to perform the work above ground level.
(8) Responsible for all the cleanup required in connection with painters work.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 39.12
RCW, RCW 43.22.270
. WSR 00-15-077, § 296-127-01356, filed 7/19/00, effective 7/19/00.]