To print a page in the WAC, use your browser’s normal print functions (Ctrl-P on a PC, Command-P on a Mac, or File > Print on either). The resulting printed page will show just the content and not the banner at the top, the left-side navigation, or the footer links. To see how the page will look before you print it, use your browser’s Print Preview.
Drywall finishers (tapers).
For the purpose of the Washington state public works law, chapter 39.12
RCW, drywall finishers perform all the preparatory work and finishing work involved in covering interior walls and ceilings with decorative or protective finish materials.
The work includes, but is not limited to:
• Handling of all materials after the initial unloading at the job site, including the distribution to the points of application.
• Erecting, moving and dismantling of all scaffolding.
• All preparatory work of taping, sealing, finishing and sanding of joints between plasterboard or other wallboard.
• Spotting, caulking, pointing and sealing of cracks and holes in walls and ceilings.
• Applying protective coverings prior to the application of the finish materials.
• Spackling of surfaces and application of texture finishes where adhesive materials are used.
• Applying all primers, sealers, decorative or protective finish materials, regardless of the method of application.
• Installing metal moulding at corners instead of sealant and tape.
• Removing all drywall material scraps and all cleaning work, including scraping of floors.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 39.12
RCW, RCW 43.22.270
. WSR 00-15-077, § 296-127-01318, filed 7/19/00, effective 7/19/00.]