To print a page in the WAC, use your browser’s normal print functions (Ctrl-P on a PC, Command-P on a Mac, or File > Print on either). The resulting printed page will show just the content and not the banner at the top, the left-side navigation, or the footer links. To see how the page will look before you print it, use your browser’s Print Preview.
For the purpose of the Washington state public works law, chapter 39.12
RCW, cement masons perform all work where finishing tools are used.
The work includes, but is not limited to:
• The setting of screeds, the rodding (buildings), shaping, smoothing and finishing of the surfaces of freshly poured concrete floors, walls, sidewalks, curbs, steps and stairways, the finishing of extruded barrier rails, or any other concrete surface requiring finishing, using hand tools or power tools, including floats, trowels, screeds and straightedge.
• The removing of rough or defective spots from concrete surfaces, using grinder or chisel and hammer and patching holes with fresh concrete or epoxy compound preparatory to sacking. (The finishing of a large surface of patched holes.)
• The moulding of expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers and straightedge.
• The application of penetrating sealer and primer protective coatings to concrete floors and steps for the first twenty-four hours after pouring, when part of the finishing process.
• The installation of seamless composition floors and the installation and finishing of epoxy based coatings or polyester based linings to all surfaces, when the coatings or linings are applied by spraying or troweling.
• Sandblasting or waterblasting for architectural finish or preparatory to patching.
• The setting of all forms one board high.
• The cutting of joints with concrete saw for the control of cracks in buildings and contiguous to buildings.
• The setting of concrete curb, gutter and sidewalk forms as a composite crew with laborers.
• All cleanup work required in connection with the above work.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 39.12
RCW, RCW 43.22.270
. WSR 00-15-077, § 296-127-01315, filed 7/19/00, effective 7/19/00.]