The WSATC is responsible to take the necessary action to bring a noncomplying program into compliance with these rules.
When the apprenticeship supervisor, based upon a compliance review or other reason, concludes that an apprenticeship program is not in compliance with the rules of this chapter and that the sponsor will not take voluntary corrective action, the WSATC must:
(1) Institute proceedings to withdraw the program registration;
(2) Refer the matter to the equal employment opportunity commission;
(3) Refer the matter to the attorney general with recommendations for the institution of a court action under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; or
(4) Refer the matter to the attorney general for other court action as authorized by law.
(5) For provisionally approved programs (see WAC 296-05-003
) the WSATC may continue approval as provisional through the first full training cycle/term, or rescind approval following a compliance review by the apprenticeship section of the department of labor and industries.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 49.04 RCW and RCW 19.285.040. 11-11-002, § 296-05-013, filed 5/4/11, effective 7/25/11. Statutory Authority: RCW 49.04.010, 2001 c 204, and chapter 49.04 RCW. 01-22-055, § 296-05-013, filed 10/31/01, effective 1/17/02.]