(1) Filers must include a common effective date for all contracts submitted in a filing.
(2) The proposed effective date must be a specific date.
(a) Vague statements, such as one that says the provider will implement a filing thirty days after the commissioner's approval is not specific, and does not comply with this rule.
(b) If a provider is filing a new program or optional coverage form, the filer may request an effective date concurrent with the commissioner's approval.
(3) The proposed effective date must be consistent with the law. Contracts filed under RCW 48.110.073
(3) must propose an effective date no more than sixty days before the date filed.
(4) If the provider revises the effective date, the commissioner must receive the request before the original effective date of the filing.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 48.02.060
, 48.110.150. WSR 08-21-091 (Matter No. 2007-11), § 284-20C-070, filed 10/15/08, effective 2/1/09.]